Thank you for taking a lateral flow device (LFD) test. Reporting every result helps to give a better picture of the level of coronavirus in the community.
If you work in healthcare, social care or the NHS
You should report your result through the NHS Scotland portal if you work in:
- social care
- the NHS
When you've reported your result, you'll receive a result confirmation.
If you are visiting a care home
You should report your result through the NHS Scotland portal. You should then take a screenshot as proof of your negative test result.
If you register for an account on the NHS Scotland portal, it'll save time when reporting future results.
Coronavirus testing helpline
If you can't report your result online, phone the free coronavirus testing helpline on 119.
Also on NHS inform
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): How to do a rapid lateral flow device (LFD) test at home
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Check your symptoms
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Guidance for households with possible coronavirus infection
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Contact tracing
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Guidance for visiting loved ones in an adult care home