'We'll keep you right' highlights the range of services available to help people access the right care at the right time, and where to go if you are not sure which service to access.
Local health services
NHS inform is a useful source of health and care information, with self-help guides to help you find the most appropriate local service for your needs.
'We'll keep you right' is a campaign is fronted by a charming, pink cartoon character, who will share this important health information across social media channels, YouTube and STV Player throughout the remainder of the winter months.
Find out the best course of action based on your symptoms with these specially developed clinical guides.
Check your symptoms
Access medical advice based on your symptoms.
Access your local services
Using Scotland's Service Directory, you can find the names, addresses, opening times and service details for a wide range of NHS services in Scotland.
Your pharmacy can provide direct advice and medicine for a range of minor ailments and conditions.
Most pharmacies have extended opening times and multiple services available in your local area.
Find your local pharmacy
Seek advice and see which services are available from your local pharmacy.
Many mental health and wellbeing services are available that provide free and confidential emotional support to those struggling with mental health conditions.
Mental health wellbeing
Check what health and wellbeing services are available in your area.
If you’ve got a red, itchy or sticky eye or some other kind of eye problem you should talk to your local optometrist.
Eye examinations are free to UK residents in Scotland.
Opticians in your area
Check which optometry services are available near you.
To help increase public awareness of NHS inform as a useful source of health information, a range of digital resources have been created to support the campaign.
- NHS Scotland | We'll keep you right
- NHS Scotland | NHS 24
- NHS Scotland | Pharmacist
- NHS Scotland | Mental well-being
- NHS Scotland | Optometrist
- NHS Scotland | 999
- NHS Scotland | Minor Injuries Unit
- NHS Scotland | Find your nearest Minor Injuries Unit
- NHS Scotland | Dentist
- NHS Leaflet: Arabic Version
- NHS Leaflet: Polish Version
- NHS Leaflet: Romanian Version
- NHS Leaflet: Traditional Chinese Version
- NHS Leaflet: Urdu Version
- A5 Leaflet: We'll keep you right
- A4 Poster: We'll keep you right
- A4 Poster with crop marks: We'll keep you right
- A3 Poster: We'll keep you right
- A3 Poster with crop marks: We'll keep you right
- We'll keep you right - 160 x 600px
- We'll keep you right - 300 x 600px
- We'll keep you right - 728 x 90px
- We'll keep you right - 2000 x 1200 px
These assets have been produced in a range of sizes for you to display on your website and waiting room screens.
Please let us know your size preferences by emailing email@example.com