NHS 24 Coronavirus (COVID-19) and flu information app
Your health in your hand
NHS 24 has developed the COVID-19 and flu information app to put your healthcare in your hand. It provides content from NHS inform: Scotland's national health information service including:
- the very latest clear, authoritative and factual clinical guidance on coronavirus
- an easy-to-use coronavirus symptom checker
- an interactive guide on accessing a coronavirus test
- an interactive guide on checking if you need to self-isolate because of coronavirus
- an interactive guide which allows you to find out if you are eligible for the free flu vaccine
Easy to use and understand
The NHS 24 COVID-19 and flu information app has been developed to be simple and quick to use.
Guidance and articles are written in clear, easy-to-understand language and keep medical terms to a minimum.
The app uses very little of your device's memory - less than 12 MB - so you shouldn't run out of space.
Get the app
The app is available, at no cost to download or use, for both Android and Apple mobile phones, tablets and Smart TVs from Google Play and the Apple Store.