Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines you're eligible for
Use our self-help guide to find out how many doses you or your child are eligible for, and when and how you’ll be offered them.
NHS Scotland will never ask you to pay for the coronavirus vaccine if you are eligible. Do not share your bank details with anyone offering you the vaccine for a fee.
If you've never received a coronavirus vaccine or a blue invitation letter
If you've never received a coronavirus vaccine or a blue invitation letter, and you're 12 or over, you can register online for an appointment. This allows NHS Scotland to send you alerts and information digitally rather than through the post. You need to be registered with a GP practice to use this service. If you aren't, you can phone the national vaccination helpline on 0800 030 8013.
Use the coronavirus vaccine registration service
If you're under 12, phone the national vaccination helpline on 0800 030 8013.
16 May 2023
Help us improve NHS inform
Feedback Alert Title
Also on NHS inform
- The vaccines used to protect against coronavirus
- Side effects of the coronavirus vaccines
- Coronavirus vaccine leaflets
- Spring coronavirus (COVID-19) booster
- The coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine and health conditions
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine for children and young people aged 5 to 15
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine for children aged 6 months to 4 years at higher risk of coronavirus