You can use this form to:

  • leave a comment or complaint about our website, webchat or telephone service
  • give thanks for any help you've received

Our Patient Affairs team can't help with any clinical or symptomatic questions. If you feel unwell, contact your GP or the NHS 24 111 service if your GP's closed.

Please include one of the following:
  • Your e-mail address
  • Your telephone / mobile number