Rearrange your flu vaccine appointment
NHS Scotland will contact you about your flu vaccination (jab, injection) appointment when it's your turn.
Please make every effort to attend your appointment. This allows NHS Scotland to continue to vaccinate everyone as quickly as possible.
However, if you are still unable to attend you can rearrange your appointment.
You should also rearrange your appointment if you:
- are feeling unwell with symptoms of coronavirus
- have recently tested positive for coronavirus
- have been told by NHS Test and Protect that you are a close contact of someone who has tested positive for coronavirus
- live with someone who has recently tested positive for coronavirus
- live with someone who has symptoms of coronavirus
Return to Symptoms
Next Review Date:
Find your local services
Search for a service near you by entering your postcode below.
Please input your postcode in the following format: A12 1BC.
NHS inform has more information on this condition.