Abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) screening centres in Scotland
There are 8 abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) screening centres in Scotland.
You will receive an invitation with details on how to arrange a screening appointment if:
- you’re male or assigned male at birth (AMAB)
- you’re 65 years old
- you’ve never been tested before
If you have never been tested, your local screening centre can arrange an appointment for you.
Further information about abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) screening.
Contact your local AAA screening centre if you:
- have a question about the test or your appointment
- need to change the date or time of your appointment
- are aged 65 or over and have not received an invitation
- would like to make a complaint, or give feedback
- need an interpreter
|Ayrshire and Arran||01294 323 134|
|Dumfries and Galloway||01387 244 041|
|Grampian / Orkney / Shetland||01224 553 905|
|Forth Valley / Greater Glasgow and Clyde||0141 277 7631|
|Highlands / Western Isles||01463 704 067|
|Lanarkshire||01698 754 388|
|Borders / Lothian||0131 242 3606|
|Fife / Tayside||01382 424 033|
Leave a message
If nobody is available to take your call, please leave your name and phone number. They’ll get back to you as soon as possible.