Info for Me is a tool for gathering information so that it can be saved, printed or shared with others.
Used with Browsealoud, your information can also be translated into 99 different languages before publishing.
Adding and removing pages
To add a page, click the green tick next to the Info for Me icon. This will add it to your folder.
To remove a page, click the:
- red cross next to the Info for Me icon on the page
- black cross next to the page in the publisher
You can remove all of your pages at once by clicking "Remove all" from the publisher.
Translating your information
After gathering your information and viewing in the publisher, you can then use Browsealoud to translate it into 99 different languages.
To do this:
- click the 'Print, Save, Share' button to view your information
- click the Browsealoud icon to launch the toolbar
- click the globe icon from the toolbar to launch the translation tool
- select a new language - the tool will automatically translate the information into your chosen language
Publishing your information
When you're ready to publish, click the 'Print, Save, Share' button in the publisher. This will create a single document from all of the information you've gathered.
You can now print, email or save as a PDF.