- your baby is less than 3 months old and has a temperature of 38 °C or above
- your child is aged 3 months or older and has a temperature of 39 °C or above
- your baby has fewer wet nappies, nappies that seem drier than usual, or a dry nappy for 12 hours or more
- your baby's having difficulty feeding
- your baby's taking less than half their usual amount during their last 2 or 3 feeds
- you think your baby may have coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms
If you're very concerned about your baby, trust your instincts and phone your GP or 111 for advice, or 999 in an emergency.