Consent: Your Rights (Leaflet)
Leaflet for young people expalining their rights and responsibilities when making decisions about their healthcare and treatment.
Consent: Your Rights
Included in this leaflet:
- What does consent mean?
- Can I give consent?
- Who decides if I can give consent?
- Who can give consent if I can’t?
- How do I give my consent?
- What information should I be given?
- Can I refuse examination and treatment?
- What if I change my mind?
- What if I’m asked to let students watch while I’m being examined or treated?
- What if I’m asked to take part in research?
- What if I’m unhappy about the decisions made about my care?
- What if I need more information?
09 July 2019
How can we improve this page?
Help us improve NHS inform
Feedback Alert Title