Healthcare for Asylum Seekers and Refugees in Scotland (Factsheet)
If you're an asylum seeker or refugee who has applied to the Home Office to live permanently in the UK, this factsheet explains how you can get healthcare from the NHS while you're in Scotland.
Healthcare for Asylum Seekers and Refugees in Scotland
Included in this factsheet:
- I am seeking asylum. Can I get healthcare from the NHS in Scotland?
- I have been granted asylum. Can I get healthcare from the NHS?
- What do I need to do to get healthcare from the NHS?
- What happens when I register as an NHS patient?
- When I am registered as an NHS patient, is all healthcare free?
- Can my family get healthcare from the NHS?
- What happens if I am not registered as an NHS patient?
- What to do if you're feeling unwell
09 July 2019
How can we improve this page?
Help us improve NHS inform
Feedback Alert Title