Healthcare for People Coming to Scotland to Study (Factsheet)
If you're an overseas student living legally in Scotland, this factsheet explains how you can get healthcare from the NHS while you're here.
Healthcare for People Coming to Scotland to Study
Included in this factsheet:
- I am an overseas student. Can I get healthcare from the NHS in Scotland?
- What do I need to do?
- What happens when I register as an NHS patient?
- When I am registered as an NHS patient, is all healthcare free?
- Can my family get healthcare from the NHS?
- What happens if I am not registered as an NHS patient?
- What to do if you're feeling unwell