Citizens Advice Scotland, our 59 member bureaux together form Scotland’s largest independent advice network.
We help more than 300,000 people solve their problems each year in communities everywhere from city centres to the Highlands and Islands.
And we look at the problems people bring to our advice services and campaign for change where it’s needed most.
We work for a fairer Scotland where people are empowered and their rights respected.
The bureau advises and supports members of the public to deal with a range of issues including but not restricted to issues relating to;
• Benefits (including representation)
• Debt (including representation)
• Housing (including representation)
• Employment and
• Consumer issues (including utilities)
The bureau also has a number of specialist service Projects including
• Patient Advice and Support and
• Armed Services