Accommodation for young people leaving care

We would like to hear from families or individuals who can offer accommodation to a young person leaving care. Our supported lodgings scheme provides young people with the support they need to develop the necessary skills to live independently. Placements can last from three months to two years and will vary from person to person.

We require people from all walks of life to provide supported lodgings. All we require is that you can make a young people feel comfortable, safe and welcome. You may already have experience of working with young people or bringing up your own family.

In addition, we ask that you are in good health, have a spare room and have a genuine interest in young people.

You must:
•Be warm, caring and patient
•Get on with young people
•Want to make a positive difference in a young person’s life and to promote their independence
•Have a good understanding of the issues affecting young people
•Be supportive to their needs/be advocates for them
•Live within the Angus area

In return we offer:
•An exciting and fulfilling experience

If you are interested in becoming a supported lodgings provider, or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact the supported lodgings link worker via ACCESSLine on 03452 777 778 for an informal chat or to register your interest.

All applicants will be considered and assessed. As part of the assessment you and other adult members of your household will be asked to consent to a criminal convictions check, a request to your GP to comment on your health, and must supply personal references.

Services Offered

  • Advice & Support
  • Information & Signposting

Opening times

Normal opening times

08:00 - 18:00
08:00 - 18:00
10:00 - 18:00
08:00 - 18:00
08:00 - 18:00

Contact details

03452 777 778
Visit website


Last Updated: 16/02/2023

Report this listing

Use this form to report a problem with this service or group.
For comments or complaints, use our feedback form.
If you're unwell or need medical advice, phone 111.