Macmillan @ Blackburn Partnership Centre
For free cancer information, emotional, practical or financial support, or if you would just like someone to talk to, drop in to your local Macmillan Cancer Information and Support Service
For free cancer information, emotional, practical or financial support, or if you would just like someone to talk to, drop in to your local Macmillan Cancer Information and Support Service.
We Can Help With
- Support for people living with cancer, their families and carers
- Information booklets on all aspects of living with and beyond cancer
- A listening ear and time to talk in a welcoming environment
- Help to access benefits advice
- Support to access practical help such as transport to hospital, help at home and travel insurance
- Referral to other available support services
Blackburn face to face sessions are available via appointment only. Please call 01506 283053 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Emotional, practical or financial support can also be accessed over the phone, email and online. Use the green Click To Be Contacted button above to get in touch with us today.
Service available by appointment only
Blackburn Partnership Centre
guide dogs welcome
assistance dog welcome
ground floor level
Last Updated: 24/01/2022