NHS GG&C South Sector Quit Your Way Services

Click To Be Contacted

During the current Covid-19 Pandemic our face to face community stop smoking services have been temporarily suspended and we are currently providing telephone based support.

If you live in the Greater Glasgow and Clyde area and would like support to stop smoking please contact us on 0800 916 8858 and we can arrange for one of our advisors to contact you.

Alternatively, you can contact your local stop smoking service via email (see below) or use the click to be contacted button and a member of our team will contact you.

Quit Your Way Community Services deliver free, relaxed and informal stop smoking support in a variety of local venues to help smokers quit. One to one drop in clinics, or phone support for those who are housebound are available.

Trained advisors will give you a warm welcome, and meet with you on a weekly basis. They will discuss the products which can help you quit – Nicotine Replacement Therapy, Champix, Zyban or e-cigarettes, and give you lots of support.

All sessions are relaxed, informal and friendly, and the support means you are much more likely to be successful.

Services Offered

  • Telephone Support

To find out where the service meets in your area, visit the website or give us a call.

Services available in Castlemilk, Govan, Pollok, Gorbals, Pollokshields and Govanhill, and at the New Victoria Hospital.

Opening times

Normal opening times

09:00 - 17:00
09:00 - 17:00
09:00 - 17:00
09:00 - 17:00
09:00 - 17:00

The Quit Your Way Community Service can be contacted Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm, with voice-mail service outwith these hours.

Contact details

0800 028 5208
Service Contact Number
0141 232 4581
Visit website


Health Improvement Team
Pollok Health Centre
Cowglen Road
G53 6EQ

Find us

find us on the map
adapted toilets
disabled parking
guide dogs welcome
lift available
wheelchair access
ground floor level
Last Updated: 24/05/2022

Report this listing

Use this form to report a problem with this service or group.
For comments or complaints, use our feedback form.
If you're unwell or need medical advice, phone 111.