NOTICE: We are still here for you during the Covid-19 pandemic.
We currently offer remote support via Phone, Text, Message, VC (Zoom) and Email.
Have you been affected by sexual violence and are going through the legal system or are considering to report?
Shetland Rape Crisis offers free Advocacy to anyone aged 13+ in Shetland affected by any kind sexual violence.
Sexual Violence means any kind of unwanted sexual contact, which can include:
- Rape (Sex without consent)
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Harassment ( at the workplace and anywhere else)
- Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Online sexual bullying and harassment
- Sexual Exploitation
- other forms of unwanted sexual contact
Our Advocacy service can help and support you with any legal matters regarding sexual violence, such as:
- reporting to the police
- going through trial
- sexual harassment at the workplace
It doesn't matter if it happened recently or a long time ago.
We believe you. We are here for you.