C2U - This is a free confidential drop in service for young people under 20. C2U’s provide a range of services such as counselling, advice and information on diet, relationships, contraception, pregnancy testing menstrual problems and emergency contraception.
C4U - This is a free condom service for young people under 20. A young person attends a C4U outlet to obtain C4U card and initial supply of condoms. This visit will include a sexual health chat (nothing to worry about) condom demonstration and any relevant signposting. Thereafter, you present your card at C4U outlet or designated pick up point to obtain further supplies of free condoms. Your card is valid for 1 year.
For more information or to book an appointment phone 0345 7023687 from 08.30 to 16.00
• contraception excluding intrauterine devices and male and female sterilisation
• emergency contraception
• pregnancy testing and termination of pregnancy referral
• STI testing and treatment and partner notification. Dried Blood Spot (DBS) testing. The management of HIV is not part of SHD&G’s remit.
• behavioural interventions using motivational interviewing techniques for sexual risk taking and alcohol
• condoms and postal testing kits by post
• hate crime reporting centre
Men Who Have Sex With Men
Testing for HIV
Testing for Sexually Transmitted Infections
Unplanned Pregnancy Advice
Normal opening times
15:00 - 16:30
These clinics are all drop in – you don’t need an appointment