Neil discusses when he first reached out to his wife for help. The feeling of wanting to have a prepared speech that summed up all his feelings.
In the end a simple "I'm struggling" was enough to break down that barrier and lead to the start of getting help with his thoughts and feelings.
Mind has information on how to open up to friends and family.
- I wasn't expecting to feel as bad as I did
- It was a struggle to be open and honest
- I need to say something
- There is light at the end of the tunnel
- Deciding to ask for help
- Rolling with the punches
- You need to look after your mind
- To any man that's struggling