Neil talks about how he created a routine to help his mental health and how this gives him a sense of accomplishment.
Bad days will happen to everyone, but having a routine in place helps Neil deal with that and move on.
The Mental Health Foundation has more information about recovery.
- I wasn't expecting to feel as bad as I did
- It was a struggle to be open and honest
- I need to say something
- There is light at the end of the tunnel
- Deciding to ask for help
- Rolling with the punches
- You need to look after your mind
- To any man that's struggling