Dr Gray's Hospital (Minor Injuries Unit)

You should call NHS 24 on 111 to access this service A Minor Injuries Unit can help if you:
  • have a cut
  • have a minor burn
  • have a sprain or strain
  • think you have broken or fractured a bone

If it's a life threatening emergency, you should phone 999 or go directly to A&E.

Services Offered

  • Minor Injuries Unit

Contact details

NHS 24
Visit website


Pluscarden Road
IV30 1SN

Find us

find us on the map
Last Updated: 25/08/2023

Report this listing

Use this form to report a problem with this service or group.
For comments or complaints, use our feedback form.
If you're unwell or need medical advice, phone 111.