Thank you for reporting a problem with this service. We will consider your request and make any changes within 48 hours.
Adult Counselling Service
Counselling gives you the opportunity to talk over your situation to reach a better understanding of your difficulties and decide on the best way forward for yourself.
The counselling service has an appointment system. We aim to offer the initial appointment soon after you contact us.
You would then have the opportunity to:
1. Discuss your concerns
2. Hear about what counselling and psychotherapy could offer you
3. Find out how the service works
4. Talk over whether you think counselling or psychotherapy is for you.
5. Discuss suitable appointment times for you.
If both you and we consider that counselling would be helpful for you your name will be placed on our waiting list.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Emotional Distress
- Mood Disorders
18 - 20 York Place
Last Updated: 27/03/2023