Macmillan @ Glasgow Libraries - Cancer Support and Information
Finding out that you or someone close to you has cancer can be a difficult and confusing time. That’s why we’re here to help support you, so you don’t have to face it alone.
Macmillan @ Glasgow Libraries offer a free and confidential support service where anyone affected by cancer can get emotional support and high quality cancer information.
Glasgow Libraries are currently closed due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, however the team can provide support over the phone and online. Use the green Click To Be Contacted button above to get in touch with us today.
General Cancer Support
We can offer you, your family, friends and carers a wide-ranging service which includes:
• Emotional support or just someone to talk to
• Information and booklets on all aspects of living with cancer
• Help to arrange counselling and complementary therapies with Cancer Support Scotland
• Putting you in touch with your local Macmillan Benefits Adviser who can help with your financial worries
• Direct you to good quality websites for cancer support and information
• Help to access a wide range of local services from physical activity classes to carers support.
If you are affected by cancer, drop in today, give us a call or email us for more information. Life with cancer is still life, we will help you live it.
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID19) our drop ins are cancelled however for emotional, practical or financial support, as well as just someone to talk to please get in touch.
guide dogs welcome
assistance dog welcome
ground floor level
Last Updated: 10/08/2020